badluckbabe: (Default)
[personal profile] badluckbabe
[Private]

Busy busy busy, I swear one of these days I'm retiring to a tropical island with Lily and whoever her mother's supposed to be.

[/private]

[Locked to the Funbari Onsen]

Hey guys, have you been paying attention to all the hubub on the network and the news?

Things are getting hot right now and I'd like to have Lily and myself stay with you guys while you're still here, I was told to tell you if things get bad Ravemon's forces might come after you as well and if that happens you should leave.

I'm feeling pretty self preservationist right now, I wanna avoid starting any fights but if Ravemon and his goons try to tear down the Inns or my Teashop I might get myself in some trouble.

So um...mind letting Lily and I stay over there till the heat dies down?

[Locked to the Teashop employees]

As it stands right now we haven't gotten any threats yet so our shop will remain open. Should any of you need temporary shelter away from the Hinata or Silver Dragon Inns I've some cots set up in the attic of the shop.

Naturally you will be given Hazard pay if anything should happen while you're on duty.

Lock? What Lock?

Date: 2010-05-23 02:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] asakura-flower.livejournal.com
Jinx-nee is coming for a sleepover?

Pft. Oh Hana ^_^

Date: 2010-05-23 08:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
You bet I am little man, Me and Lily and our Digimon.

You love him

Date: 2010-05-23 08:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] asakura-flower.livejournal.com
Awesome! We can have popcorn!

How could I not? :D

Date: 2010-05-23 09:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Oooo yummy! Probably need like a bathtub full to fill you up though ya human garbage disposal~

Date: 2010-05-23 10:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Don't I know it, I bet you're gonna be like six feet tall when you're older.

Date: 2010-05-23 11:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
It's taller then me but shorter then Yu's dad.

Date: 2010-05-23 11:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] asakura-flower.livejournal.com
Haha! I'll be taller than my big sister!

Date: 2010-05-24 02:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
I don't doubt it for a second little brother~

[Employee lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 03:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] batmanmecha.livejournal.com
Kinda makes me glad Dani and I don't live here, but still... I'm not gonna run unless it gets really bad.

Damn Q joinin' DATS, though... gonna be worried about him until this shit is over.

Re: [Employee lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 08:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
I'm sure he'll be fine, DATS had dealt with worse in the last year, and despite how often it looks like they drop the ball they really are on top of things.

[Employee lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 08:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] batmanmecha.livejournal.com
Doesn't make me worry 'bout him any less.

Re: [Employee lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 09:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Just keep your ears open, who knows when the time comes maybe he'll need a save...or he might save you.

[Employee lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 09:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] batmanmecha.livejournal.com
Yeah, yeah, I know...

[Teashop lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 07:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Peh, I'm already a wanted criminal so I don't give a shit.

Re: [Teashop lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 08:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Heh...it's insight like that that makes you my favorite Crash~

Re: [Teashop lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 08:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Well yeah. That and cause I'm awesome~.

Re: [Teashop lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 10:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
But... I ain't gonna be fighting in a dress this time.

Re: [Teashop lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 11:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Don't be silly...you might stain it.

But don't go ripping it off at the first sign of trouble either.

Re: [Teashop lock]

Date: 2010-05-23 11:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... I didn't rip or stain the last one!

Date: 2010-05-23 11:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lotsacute.livejournal.com
[Sleepy yawn]

Mama... Are we going somewhere?

Date: 2010-05-24 02:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Yeah Baby, we're just taking a little walk over to Uncle Hana's house to stay with them for a few days.

Tiffany and Sandy will be there you know? And maybe you can find that kitty they have running around there. You like cats right?

Date: 2010-05-24 01:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Mmmhmm, there's a little brown kitty that lives there named Mayaa, I bet he'd love to meet you.

Date: 2010-05-24 04:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lotsacute.livejournal.com
I wanna see the kitty, please!

Date: 2010-05-24 08:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Hee, alright sweetie Mama's coming upstairs to get you right now and we'll go see the kitty and Uncle Hana and everyone.

Date: 2010-05-24 09:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Hmmm, well I didn't ask her honey but we could stop by Uncle Noir's house and see if she'll come with us. Would you like that?

Date: 2010-05-24 10:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lotsacute.livejournal.com
Yes! Yes! Yes! I would really like that!

Profile

badluckbabe: (Default)
Jinx

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 1 23456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 9th, 2026 02:18 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios